The syllogisms to be executed in SEREA must be contained in a .txt file, with the following structure:
- Premises: The known information in terms of quantified statements.
p[a,b] ST are PT;
- p: indicates that a proportional quantifier is used, such us few, most, percentages,
- [a,b]: the interval that defines que numerical value of the quantifier, where a is the lower bound and b the upper one. They are expressed as values of [0,1].
- ST: indicates the range of the quantifier; a single term-set or any boolean combination.
- PT: indicates the scope of the quantifier; a single term-set or any boolean combination.
- ;: indicates the end of the statement.
- Example: p[0.25] students are tall
?: p ST are PT;
- “?:” : Indicates that this statement is the conclusion.
- “p”: Indicates that the quantifier to be achieved is proportional type.
SEREA must be executed in console mode using the following command: java -jar LLC.jar “file.txt”
For instance, for executing the file “LungCancer_PR.txt” the fully path is (in the folder where SEREA is):
java -jar LLC.jar LungCancer_PR.txt